***Handsling is freezing the price of this bike at its 2022 level for a limited time only. Purchase your Handsling bike at a discounted rate before prices are adjusted this year to reflect increased production and shipping costs. All bikes listed as 'In Stock' can be custom assembled to rider size and spec on a two-week lead time.***
For frame colour and size options, see the FRAMES page of the website.
Customise your bike using the Handsling Bike Builder
Handsling A1R0evo Shimano 105 Di2 12-speed
Handsling's exceptional, UCI-approved carbon road frame fitted with Shimano's newly-launched 105 Di2 12-speed groupset and your choice of wheels and finishing kit.
The 105 R7100 groupset offers Shimano’s flagship 12-speed wireless shifting with easy operation and increased reliability in a more attainable package.
Like the higher-end Ultegra and Dura-Ace groupsets, it uses a hybrid system, featuring a wireless cockpit paired with a wired connection between a single, seat-tube-stored battery and the front and rear derailleurs. The system is customisable using Shimano’s E-TUBE PROJECT App.
The A1R0evo 105 Di2 provides exceptional performance at a value-for-money price point. All bikes are built at Handsling's UK workshop according to customer size and spec.
105 Di2 cassette option:
105 Di2 crankset option:
Example Build: (Head to the Handsling Bike Builder to customise your choices)
- A1R0evo frame and fork - see the Frames section for available frame stock and geometry charts
- Shimano 105 Di2 12-speed groupset (confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios)
- HSCER Ceramic BB86 bottom bracket
- Shimano 105 fully hydraulic brakes with Shimano rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear
- Handsling Race Integrated handlebar (please confirm bar width and stem length)
- Handsling aero D-shaped seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles
- Parcours Alta carbon wheels (36mm / 36mm) or Handsling Tubeless Ready wheels
- Tubeless rim tape and tubeless sealant
- Schwalbe One tubeless tyres
- Bar tape to match bike
- Handsling Rib Cage Carbon bottle cages
- Prologo Dimension saddle
*This build is fully customisable in our bike builder. Click here.
Contact us on email@example.com
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work