The Handsling A1R0evo Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9200 Power Meter offers all the performance and build quality of the A1R0evo with Shimano's flagship 12-speed, power meter equipped groupset.
The evolved Di2 platform has been redesigned for faster shifting, better braking, and now features a wireless cockpit design. This is the ultimate Shimano equipped A1R0evo for those who accept no compromise on component quality.
The new wireless Di2 processing technology delivers 58% faster rear shifting and 45% faster front shifting compared to the current wired R9100 Di2 system. This translates into reliable, fast shifts. Further Di2 refinements include the charging port and D-FLY wireless connectivity integrated into the rear derailleur.
The groupset features a central, multi-port battery that supplies long-lasting power to both front and rear derailleurs. New, smaller diameter SD300 wires connect directly from the battery to each derailleur, eliminating the need for junctions and simplifying the build process. The central internal battery also simplifies charging and remains secure over the roughest of roads.
The new R9200 power meter brings all-weather reliability while delivering accurate information including left/right balance. A rechargeable Li-ion battery is user-friendly and Bluetooth®LE and ANT+ connectivity ensure easy setup.FC-R9200-P Power Meter Crank
- Dual-Sided Power Meter
- HOLLOWTECH II Crank
- Bluetooth and ANT+ data transmission
- Integrated, waterproof, and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 300+ hours of ride time (depending on ANT+/Bluetooth®LE settings)
- < 1.5% strain gage accuracy throughout the entire calibration range (depending on ANT+/Bluetooth®LE settings)
- Simple zero offset calibration with switch on transmitter
- Software automatically compensates for temperature changes
Bike weight (size 52 frame, 55mm rims, 28mm tyres): 7.4kgExample spec:
- A1R0evo frame and fork - check FRAMES section for available colours and stock
- Handsling integrated Race carbon bars (please confirm bar width and stem length in notes when ordering)
- Handsling aero D-shaped seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles
- 1.5" Integrated Headset
- Handsling Tubeless Ready or Hookless Tubeless handbuilt wheels (please confirm required wheel style and depth in notes when ordering)**
- Shimano Dura-ace 9270 Di2 12-speed power meter groupset (please confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Shimano Dura-ace rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear*
- Prologoo or Supacaz bar tape to match bike*
- Handsling Carbon Rib Cage bottle cages
- Prologo Dimension Saddle with Carbon Rails*
- HSCER Ceramic BB86 bottom bracket
- Schwalbe or Continental or Vittoria tubeless tyres (confirm width in notes when ordering)*
- Tubeless rim tape, valve and sealant
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work