***Handsling is freezing the price of this bike at its 2022 level for a limited time only. Purchase your Handsling bike at a discounted rate before prices are adjusted this year to reflect increased production and shipping costs. All bikes listed as 'In Stock' can be custom assembled to rider size and spec on a two-week lead time.***
For frame colour and size options, see the FRAMES page of the website.
Customise your bike using the Handsling Bike Builder
Handsling A1R0evo SRAM Red AXS
The Handsling CEXevo SRAM Red AXS is a trail or race ready bike featuring SRAM's top-of-the-range eTAP bluetooth technology and 12-speed gearing.
The championship winning CEXevo is the perfect bike for those who want to go fast across all terrain. The stiff, lightweight frame builds into a sub-8kg super bike that will excel on or off-road.
The bike is ideal as a cyclocross race bike, a fast gravel bike or an all-road adventure bike.
- CEXevo frame and fork. Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Carbon seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles
- Headset - 1 1/8to to 1.5"
- Parcours Alta carbon hookless tubeless wheels (33mm wide, 36mm deep)**
- SRAM RED ETAP AXS groupset, inc 140mm/160mm rotors, 12-speed cassette and chainset (please confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios)
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Prologo Dimension NDR saddle
- Cyclocross or Gravel tubeless tyres
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
- Prologo bar tape
*This build is fully customisable in our bike builder. Click here.
Contact us on email@example.com
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work
Watch a CEXevo being built here