Handsling A1R0evo Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Disc
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
Adding Italian flair to the A1R0evo with the high-performance Campagnolo Record 12-speed disc brake mechanical groupset.
- Crankset options: 34/50, 36/52, and 39/53
- Cassette options: 11/29, 11/32, 11/34
- Rear derailleur: Works with sprockets from 11 to 34 teeth, allowing a single version to be maintained for all available sprocket sets.
- Front derailleur: Forged aluminium construction and steel screws
- Brakes: Standard flat mount with 22 mm pistons in phenolic resin
- A1R0evo frame and fork - see the Frames section for available frame stock and geometry charts
- Handsling Race integrated handlebar (please confirm bar width and stem length in notes when ordering)
- Handsling aero D-shaped seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- 1.5 Headset
- Parcours Strade or Ronde wheels**
- Campagnolo Record 12-speed disc brake mechanical groupset
- Campagnolo Record fully hydraulic brakes
- Campagnolo rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Handsling Rib Cage Carbon bottle cages
- Prologo saddle*
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Tubeless rim tape and tubeless sealant
- Tubeless tyres
This build is fully customisable in our bike builder. Click here.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work
Submit your Measurements
Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all bike. Handsling offers a tailored bike fitting service to our customers, ensuring we find the right fit of frame, spacers, stem and bars.
Purchase your new bike for almost half the price*
Find out how much your Handsling Bike would be with cycle to work scheme vouchers.
Built Just for You
Bike Builds are custom assembled to your rider size and spec. Personalised Performance
Ride Now, Pay Later
Spread the cost of your new bike with monthly payments at 0% interest*
*T&Cs apply. Splitit never adds any interest. Only available on purchases over £3,000.00. 25% deposit required.
Stiff, Robust & Lightweight.
Every cyclists wants a bike that combines aero advantage with the lightness and comfort for long days in the saddle. The Handsling A1R0evo delivers on all fronts.
The A1R0evo is the ultimate carbon fibre disc brake road bike. Designed by Handsling from scratch, it is stiff, robust, lightweight, and has clearance for up to 32mm tyres.
The bike will do everything well, from storming tight city centre crits to conquering steep mountain passes to floating over Belgian cobbles. It is used by pro cycling teams and enthusiasts throughout the world.
The UCI-approved bike is available in six sizes and 15 limited edition colours.Ask a question
Key Design Features
The A1R0evo was designed 100% in-house and engineered by a veteran of the cycling industry.
- Fully-integrated hidden cable design provides a clean look and aerodynamic advantage
- Truncated tubes act like an aerofoil by creating kammtail air flow behind tube, but at reduced weight due to truncation
- Stiff yet aero hourglass headtube resists twisting forces under hard efforts
- Asymmetric fork to counter twisting forces of hard-braking with disc brakes, creating a more stable ride
- Asymmetric chainstays resist pedalling forces, ensuring no wasted energy by turning lateral forces into forward momentum
- Oversized short chainstays result in quick yet stable handling, maximising power transfer to back wheel while placing rider over rear to aid handling and traction
- Dropped seatstays reduce the frontal area of the bike, aiding aerodynamic efficiency
- Downtube flairs to full width of BB86 bottom bracket. Aluminium insert means no risk of galvanic corrosion.
- Neutral British/US geometry is stable on downhills, while fast-reacting and nimble through the turns.
- 12mm thru axles enhance frame and wheel stiffness
- Hidden seatclamp to prevent dirt build up and sticking
- Handsling controls all aspects of production and owns the moulds used to manufacture the frames
- Manufactured using lightweight yet tough Toray T800 high-performance carbon
- About 200g could be removed from the frame weight, but Handsling prioritises durability
- Internal EPS internal moulds result in increased carbon compaction, eliminating small imperfections to make the frame light and stiff.
- Rigorous testing procedures surpass ISO standards.
UCI-Approved and Race proven
The A1R0evo started life as the frame for the Handslinf Racing cycling team.
The UCI-approved is currently used at elite level by the DAS-Handsling Women's UCI Continental team in the UK and Chaney Windows & Doors pro team in the US.
- The A1R0evo is fast yet comfortable, enabling riders to finish faster and fresher
- The frame accepts up to 32mm tyres, giving the opportunity for enhanced comfort on poor surfaces
- Vertical compliance is paired with the lateral stiffness required for effective power transfer
- Unique features including a tapered seat tube shape that dampens road vibrations
- The A1R0evo is used by Ironman distance triathletes and ultra endurance racers, demonstrating its comfort over long distances
- Bikes are assembled in Handsling's UK workshop according to rider size and spec
- Fully customised build options enable the rider to tailor the bike to suit riding style and budget
- Bikes are fitted with high-end components from Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo
- Handsling offers Remote Tailored Sizing to provide an opimised fit
Finding the right size bike can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry - we're here to help. The right size bike will ensure a comfortable and safe ride, so it's important to take some time to find the perfect fit.Tailored Bike Fitting
Carbon frames are manufactured in the Far East using moulds that are owned by Handsling. This provides full control over the production process and makes each and every model exclusive to the brand.Learn more
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. We offer personalised performance service for our high-performance carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored bike fitting for our high-performance carbon bikes.Discover
This product has no reviews yet.