Introducing a CEXevo for riders who want to hit the trails, but prefer flat bars over drops. The lightweight yet rugged carbon CEXevo frame is set up for rough terrain with chunky 40mm tyres and the hard wearing 1x SRAM groupset. Parcours off-road specific Alta wheelset features 28-spokes for extra durability. The bike is ideal as a gravel bike or all-road adventure bike.
Head to the Gravel & Cyclocross Frames page for colour and size availability.
- CEXevo frame and fork. Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Deity Skyline 787 Alu 25ml Rise handlebars*
- Deity Purple grips Slimfit*
- Deda Zero 2 Stem*
- Handsling carbon seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- Headset - 1 1/8to to 1.5"
- Parcours Alta carbon hookless tubeless wheels (33mm wide, 36mm deep)**
- SRAM Rival 40t 1x chainring (170mm or 165mm cranks)*
- SRAM Cassette NX Eagle 12spd 11-50 (please confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- SRAM Rear Mech NX Eagle
- SRAM Chain NX Eagle
- SRAM Shifter NX Eagle
- SRAM Rotor 140mm, 160mm
- HSCER BSA DUB ceramic bottom bracket
- Prologo Scratch M5 AGX Saddle*
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H 40mm Classic 700cc*
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on email@example.com
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work
Watch a CEXevo being built here