- the first Handsling frame designed 100% in-house
- engineered by one of the best in the business
- manufactured using moulds owned exclusively by Handsling
- UCI approved
- frame profile optimised for aerodynamics and stiffness
The A1R0evo will do everything well, from storming tight city centre crits to conquering steep mountain passes to floating over Belgian cobbles.
Please note: The Integrated Bars/stem shown in the photo are NOT included in the price.
- Manufactured using Toray T800 carbon, one of the strongest, toughest carbons on the market
- Internal EPS internal moulds used for increased carbon compaction, eliminating small imperfections to make the frame tougher, lighter, and stiffer
- Rigorous, destructive testing procedure to surpass ISO standards
- Race geometry is classic Handsling that has been proven in national championships, tight city centre criteriums, cobbled Belgian classics, fast road races and mountainous sportives
- Truncated, D-shaped aerodynamic tube profiles
- Frame is aero in a wide variety of conditions, no matter the wind direction
- Integrated 'hidden cable' handlebars for clean look and aerodynamic efficiency
- Downtube flairs out to the full width of the BB86 bottom bracket
- Hourglass head tube is massively stiff and oversized, yet still aero
- Fork and chainstays are asymmetric in design to withstand twisting forces
- 12mm thru axles further enhance frame and wheel stiffness
- Frame accepts 32mm tyres, increasing comfort levels and opening up all sorts of possibilities
- Larger tyres enhance comfort so frame can be built with more lateral stiffness
- Unique aero seattube shape which thins to a standard diameter seatpost
- Seatpost is an aero, truncated D-shape and utilises a clever, non-stick seat clamp expander bolt hidden under the top tube
- Frame is designed for constant use and to take knocks
- Weight 920g matte UD carbon frame and 350g uncut fork (size 52cm)
The A1R0evo is available in limited edition colours and can be built up with a variety of groupsets and finishing kits.
- Integrated headset bearings
- Aero, interlocking headset spacers
- Dedicated aero seatpost
- Handsling superlight thru axles 142x12mm and 100x12mm
Please note: The Integrated Bars/stem shown in the photo are NOT included price.