Handsling A1R0evo frame - Brilliant Yellow
The Handsling A1R0evo is the ultimate road frame. Stiff, robust, lightweight, and aero, with room for 32mm tyres, it is a real do-it-all road bike - and it does it all really fast.
- Designed 100% in-house and engineered by one of the best in the business
- Manufactured using unique moulds owned exclusively by Handsling
- Engineered using light and tough Toray T800 carbon
- UCI approved
- Internal EPS moulds used for increased carbon compaction
- Rigorous, destructive testing procedure to surpass ISO standards
- Neutral geometry is stable on downhills, while fast-reacting and nimble through turns
- Truncated, D-shaped aerodynamic tube profiles and integrated cables for clean look makes frame aero in variety of conditions
- Frame optimised for all-day comfort with room for up to 32mm tyres and unique tapered seattube designed to absorb road vibration
- Seatpost is an aero, truncated D-shape and utilises a non-stick seat clamp expander bolt hidden under the top tube
- Hourglass head tube is stiff and aero, leading into oversized downtube that flairs out to full width of BB86 bottom bracket
- Fork and chainstays are asymmetric in design to withstand twisting forces from braking and pedalling respectively
- Weight 920g frame and 350g uncut fork (size 52cm)
- Integrated 1.5" headset bearings
- Dedicated aero seatpost
- Handsling superlight thru axles 142x12mm and 100x12mm
Submit your Measurements
Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all bike. Handsling offers a tailored bike fitting service to our customers, ensuring we find the right fit of frame, spacers, stem and bars.
Tel. 01420 612700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Great quality frameset which is outstanding to ride. Speed & comfort rarely come together on a road bike but my A1R0evo has it mastered.
The bike (itself) is fast, it climbs, its stable, it handles brilliantly, inspires confidence at speed and is comfortable; for an aero bike anyway.
The bike is super smooth but also has really sharp handling and just feels fast.
Stiff, nimble and really quick, yet more than comfortable…..that frame is seriously top! All the set up was spot on; using 28’s tyres perfect for the gnarly Yorkshire tarmac,
I was free wheeling when others where pedalling lol it just cut through the air! Roll on next event!
The bike - A1RO Evo Ultegra Di2 is a dream! It's fast without being twitchy, comfortable on long rides and climbs brilliantly too. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it!
Book a test ride?
We have a range of test bikes available. Book a test ride today at our UK workshop, or schedule a video call with our sales team.
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. We offer personalised performance service for our high-performance carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored bike fitting for our high-performance carbon bikes.Discover
Need a helping hand?
For advice on products and services or general enquiries, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to help. We've provided our contact information here.
To help you locate the support you need fast, We have listed our most frequently asked questions at our Help Centre.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be automatically added at checkout. Find out more here
How long will it take to get my orders?
All our bikes are personalised to you, and we want to ensure the bike is fit to your exact measurements and requirements. Custom bike builds can take 2-3 weeks dependant on stock and delivery address.
Check out Handsling's latest in stock Bikes, available for custom assembly on a two-week turnaround.
All other products are shipped within 24 hours of purchase.
Do you offer Cycle to Work schemes?
Yes we do. Handsling bikes are available via Green Commute Initiative, Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefit World.