Handsling A1R0evo aero road frame - RedRegular price £1,699.00
- the first Handsling frame designed 100% in-house
- engineered by one of the best in the business
- manufactured using moulds owned exclusively by Handsling
- UCI approved
- frame profile optimised for aerodynamics and stiffness
The A1R0evo will do everything well, from storming tight city centre crits to conquering steep mountain passes to floating over Belgian cobbles.
- Manufactured using Toray T800 carbon, one of the strongest, toughest carbons on the market
- Internal EPS internal moulds used for increased carbon compaction, eliminating small imperfections to make the frame tougher, lighter, and stiffer
- Rigorous, destructive testing procedure to surpass ISO standards
- Race geometry is classic Handsling that has been proven in national championships, tight city centre criteriums, cobbled Belgian classics, fast road races and mountainous sportives
- Truncated, D-shaped aerodynamic tube profiles
- Frame is aero in a wide variety of conditions, no matter the wind direction
- Integrated 'hidden cable' handlebars for clean look and aerodynamic efficiency
- Downtube flairs out to the full width of the BB86 bottom bracket
- Hourglass head tube is massively stiff and oversized, yet still aero
- Fork and chainstays are asymmetric in design to withstand twisting forces
- 12mm thru axles further enhance frame and wheel stiffness
- Frame accepts 32mm tyres, increasing comfort levels and opening up all sorts of possibilities
- Larger tyres enhance comfort so frame can be built with more lateral stiffness
- Unique aero seattube shape which thins to a standard diameter seatpost
- Seatpost is an aero, truncated D-shape and utilises a clever, non-stick seat clamp expander bolt hidden under the top tube
- Fully hidden cable design
- Choice of 3 integrated bar/stem options included with frameset. Choose from either:
- The beautifully sculpted Sportive integrated one piece carbon handlebar
- The stiffer Race integrated one piece carbon handlebar
- The super stiff, Aero Sprint two piece carbon handlebar and stem
- See Components/Carbon Parts and choose bar type and size in the notes when ordering)
- Frame is designed for constant use and to take knocks
- Weight 920g matte UD carbon frame and 350g uncut fork (size 52cm)
The A1R0evo is available in limited edition colours and can be built up with a variety of groupsets and finishing kits.
- Full carbon bar and stem (either 9, 10, 11, 12cm stem with either 38, 40, 42, 44cm bar)
- Integrated headset bearings
- Aero, interlocking headset spacers
- Dedicated aero seatpost
- Handsling superlight thru axles 142x12mm and 100x12mm
A1R0evo is available custom painted from £1849.00. Contact us for a quote. email@example.com
"It is the stiffest bike I've ridden, without a doubt. Without trying to use the cliches of every bike review, it's just a weapon. I was really impressed with the quality of the frame's manufacture and it's up there with the Pinarello quality control judging by eye."
"I was looking for a high-performance road bike for amateur races and triathlons, but also for club rides and blasting around the local lanes. I just don’t get how they made A1R0evo so stiff and responsive, but also so comfortable. I went for 28c tyres and the bike ploughs through road debris and potholes. The ride is assured and comes alive when you’re going full gas.”
"I have finally today finished building my Handsling. I’m just back from its first ride.
And WOW. What a great bike. So smooth yet fast and stiff. Can’t wait to get out and ride it some more over the weekend. You really have designed a great bike here."
"As I say blown away with how it rides. It rides as well maybe even slightly better than my S works tarmac haha."
"I am blown away by the performance of the bike in all situations flats, descents, acceleration and even more astonished by the improvement in my climbing. So much so that friends are now questioning what has happened to their performance! In total transparency I tell them “it’s not me, it’s the bike”."
"I got out on it tonight, what a machine. Many thanks."
"Still loving the bike! Had my first tubeless puncture today and it seems to have sealed fine so that's great."
"Just wanted to follow up now that it's been almost six months since I received the A1R0evo. The weather is starting to turn for the better and I have been able to get out and ride more consistently with the earlier sunrises. The new bike rides great! I've been having a blast and riding much faster on my solo training rides which the new rig. I am very pleased indeed."
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wheels! They are super fast and very comfortable. I got the deep combo 50mm/55mm wheels with tubeless tyres."
"In non Corona news... It's finally dry enough to crack out my new bike properly, and it's excellent!"