The Handsling CEXevo SRAM AXS Bike is a trail ready bike built to your custom specification in our workshop, including your choice of SRAM AXS 12-speed groupset and a variety of branded components.
The Handsling CEXevo is the perfect bike for those who want to go fast across all terrain. The stiff, lightweight frame builds into a sub-8kg super bike that will excel on or off-road.
Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Full Handsling CEXevo frameset
- SRAM AXS 12-speed groupset
- Handsling carbon seatpost
- Handsling thru axles
- Handsling headset
- Handsling full carbon 30mm wide, 40mm deep hookless tubeless wheels
- HSC Ceramic SRAM DUB BSA BB
- Prologo saddle
- Deda Bar and stem
- Schwalbe X-One Allround Microskin 33c tubeless cyclocross tyres or Maxxis Rambler Gravel tyres in 40c (other brands available)
All specifications can be tailored to match your budget and performance requirements. We can supply most brands. Please enquire for details. Email us for a quote, or you can order the bike online and email any minor spec changes you require. Contact email@example.com or call 07968699848.
Note: all prices are correct at time of updating our website. Prices may be subject to change without notice from our 3rd party suppliers which may affect the overall build price of your bike. Handsling Ltd will always strive to keep prices as published.
Watch Simon Tuck, our workshop manager, build up a CEXevo https://youtu.be/OGkpLp60pPw