Handsling TSTRevo Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Time Trial bike
Available for pre-order ahead of February 2024 delivery.
Pre-order before February 2024 launch and receive a free 4iiii Precision 3+ single-sided power meter worth £329.99. Contact: email@example.com
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
UCI-approved Handsling TSTRevo carbon frame fitted with top-of-the range Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 12-speed groupset and cutting edge Parcours wheels.
All this combines to make the TSTRevo the ultimate bike for shaving off precious seconds in a time trial or getting to the line faster and fresher in non-drafting triathlon.
Example Specification (all included in list price):
- Handsling TSTRevo Carbon Frameset
- 12mm Thru Axles
- 1/8th" Headset
- Aero Carbon Seatpost
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 full time trial groupset
- HSCER Ceramic Bottom Bracket - BSA threaded
- Handsling Integrated carbon cockpit
- Parcours Chrono tubeless ready wheels (option to upgrade)
- Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless tyres
- Selle Italia saddle with carbon rails
To learn more about what makes the aero and stiff TSTRevo the right choice for your next time trial or triathlon bike, scroll further down this page.
Submit your Measurements
Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all bike. Handsling offers a tailored bike fitting service to our customers, ensuring we find the right fit of frame, spacers, stem and bars.
Purchase your new bike for almost half the price*
Find out how much your Handsling Bike would be with cycle to work scheme vouchers.
Built Just for You
Bike Builds are custom assembled to your rider size and spec. Personalised Performance
Ride Now, Pay Later
Spread the cost of your new bike with monthly payments at 0% interest*
*T&Cs apply. Splitit never adds any interest. Only available on purchases over £3,000.00. 25% deposit required.
Super-stiff, Aero & Versatile.
'TSTRevo (pronounced TESTER-evo)'
Handsling has spent the past year developing the TSTRevo, a dedicated speed machine designed to help riders slice through the air in time-trials and triathlons. A tester is a traditional term for a cyclist competing in solo events against the clock.
The frame is UCI-approved and utilises cutting edge aerodynamics. Every tube profile is aerodynamically optimised to help set that new personal best time.
The quest for speed is aided by a bespoke, fully adjustable, carbon time trial bar helping riders to reduce their frontal area and further cheat the wind.
Importantly, despite its aerodynamic shape, the frame still has exceptional stiffness, so that every watt of rider power is directed into forward motion.
Pre-order before January 2024 launch and received a free 4iiii Precision 3+ single-sided power meter worth £329.99.Ask a question
The TSTRevo is the definition of a modern time trial machine. Its sleek aero profile and super-stiff carbon layup optimise every watt of power, yet it offers so much more than pure speed; the bike is stable and grounded, with the added confidence of disc brakes. Its modern geometry and adjustable cockpit allows you to achieve your optimum position. With the ability to fit up to 32mm tyres, it soaks up road vibrations, enabling you to focus on saving those vital seconds.
- Manufactured using Toray T800, one of the most high-performance carbons on the market.
- Internal EPS moulds result in increased carbon compaction to make the frame tougher, lighter and stiffer.
- Carbon layup provides massively stiff headtube, downtube, bottom bracket shell, and chainstays for efficient power transfer.
- Handsling controls all aspect of production and owns the moulds used to manufacturer the frames.
- Rigorous testing procedures surpass ISO standards.
- Designed 100% in-house and engineered by one of the best in the business.
- Integrated hidden cables provides aerodynamic efficiency.
- Tube profiles are aerodynamic in real world conditions, no matter the wind direction.
- Clearance for 32mm tyres to combine race-winning performance with enhanced comfort.
- Short head tube enables a low aggressive position.
- Steep seat tube angle places the rider further over the bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency.
- Low slung base bar for aero efficiency and fully-adjustable cockpit.
- Designed to accommodate modern wireless electronic disc-brake groupsets.
- BSA external threaded bottom bracket.
- Choose your colour from a wide range of options.
- Available with a choice of disc and spoked wheels.
- Bikes assembled in Handsling’s UK workshop according to rider size and spec.
- Fully-customised build options enable the rider to tailor the bike to suit riding style and budget.
- Handsling offers Remote Tailored Sizing to provide and optimised fit
- Customer service is Handsling’s overriding priority.
- Customer relationship goes beyond bike handover with ongoing support and technical advice.
- Knowledgeable staff who are bike enthusiasts and naturally look after fellow cyclists.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames.
Finding the right size bike can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry - we're here to help. The right size bike will ensure a comfortable and safe ride, so it's important to take some time to find the perfect fit.Tailored Bike Fitting
Carbon frames are manufactured in the Far East using moulds that are owned by Handsling. This provides full control over the production process and makes each and every model exclusive to the brand.Learn more
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. We offer personalised performance service for our high-performance carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored bike fitting for our high-performance carbon bikes.Discover