Super stiff, UCI-approved carbon bikes proven in elite level competition
STABLE. AERO. STIFF.
The TR3evo is a serial winner at national, continental and world track championship level.
Optimised for endurance track racing, the UCI-approved frame is fitted with top-end track components from Shimano, Rotor and Miche.
It is available in five sizes and 17 limited edition colours.
The TR3evo was tested and developed to be aerodynamic and super stiff in race conditions.
The bike is fast handling yet super stable, enabling the rider to focus on racing while reacting quickly in endurance events.
PanAmerican gold medalist Amber Joseph of Barbados describes her TR3evo as the "most assured bike" she has ever ridden on the track.
- Used at elite level by the DAS-Handsling Women's UCI Continental team in the UK and the Chaney Windows & Doors pro team in the US.
- Race and championship winner at national and continental level
Frame Design and Manufacture
- Designed 100% in-house and engineered by one of the best in the business
- Handsling controls all aspects of production and owns the moulds used to manufacture the frames
- Manufactured using Toray T700, one of the toughest performance carbons on the market
- Internal EPS moulds result in increased carbon compaction to make the frame tougher and stiffer
- Rigorous testing procedures surpass ISO standards
- 15 limited edition colours to add exclusivity
- Bikes assembled in Handsling's UK workshop according to rider size and spec
- Fully customised build options enable the rider to tailor the bike to suit riding style and budget
- Bikes are fitted with high-end components from Shimano, Miche, Rotor and New Motion Labs.
- Wide choice of wheel brands and rim depth
- Handsling offers Remote Tailored Sizing to provide an opimised fit
- Customer service is Handsling's overriding priority
- Customer relationship goes beyond bike handover with ongoing support and technical advice
- Knowledgeable staff who are bike enthusiasts and have raced track
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames
Oversized chainstays for optimum power transfer
Super stiff in headtube and bottom bracket shell
Bladed Aero Fork
Bladed aero fork with 1 1/8th to 1.5" steerer post
Sharp yet Stable
Geometry optimised for sharp yet stable handling
Deep Aero Frame
Deep aero frame tubes maximise speed and efficiency
The TR3evo's simple yet elegant design allows for any configuration imaginable and makes adjustments a breeze with a distinct lack of “proprietary” parts that seem to plague the cycling industry.
The simple yet elegant design allows for any configuration imaginable and makes adjustments a breeze. It does all of this without sacrificing any of the control, stiffness, aerodynamics, or power transfer that riders demand of their equipment.
One of a kind. That’s how I would describe the TR3evo. Its reliable, responsive, and above all fast. When racing or training the stiffness of the frame allows the maximum amount of power possible to be transferred from body to bike.
Ride Now, Pay Later
Spread the cost of your new bike with monthly payments at 0% interest*
*T&Cs apply. Splitit never adds any interest. Only available on purchases over £3,000.00. 25% deposit required.
Having raced the frame on the 333m concrete oval of Trexlertown, the pristine 250m wooden Nation Cup tracks, or the steep 166m boards of the Lexus Velodrome the frame was more than ready to meet any demands thrown at it.
If you want a pro-level frame at a fraction of the price of those offered by more famous brands then Handsling is the place to look.
One of a kind. That’s how I would describe the TR3evo. Its reliable, responsive, and above all fast.
BUILT FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. Handsling offers a personalised performance service.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on road, track or trail. That's why Handsling builds bikes to the rider's specific size requirements.Discover