Italian Threaded Ceramic bottom brackets by HSC Ceramics (HSCER).
High performance, reliable, smooth running bottom brackets. As used by the Handsling Racing Team in road, cyclocross, gravel, and track bikes. We have had some units last for 5 seasons.
1) Forged and CNC machined alloy cups with anodised in BLACK, SILVER, RED, GOLD, BLUE, GREEN
2) With hybrid ceramic bearings and special hardened races
3) Compatible with Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ/Bontrager cranksets, FSA and Campagnolo cranksets
4) Italian threads 36mm x 24TPI
5) Light weight design at approx 87 gram
ITA-24.24R - Threaded Italian bottom bracket - to fit Shimano HT II Road cranks
ITA-24.22R - Threaded Italian bottom bracket - to fit SRAM GXP Road cranks
ITA-CP-PT - Threaded Italian bottom bracket - to fit Campagnolo Powertorque crankset
ITA-CP-UT - Threaded Italian bottom bracket - to fit Campagnolo Ultratorque crankset
Note: If the particular unit or colour you want is sold out we can order it in specifically for you. Usually takes 1-2 weeks.