Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for available frame sizes and colours.
Introducing the versatile Handsling CEXevo fitted with wirelessly-operated Classified Powershift drivetrain.
The UCI-approved CEXevo is lightweight yet rugged, making it the perfect choice for cyclocross, gravel rides and all-road adventure.
Now riders can benefit from Classified's lightening fast gear shifting and the ability to change under bigger power outputs than with a set of chainrings.
A two-speed shifting system is integrated in the rear hub, allowing riders to shift wirelessly between two ratios. The system does away with the front derailleur while retaining the functionality of 2x. Shifting takes 150 milliseconds under loads of up to 1,000 watts. Find out how it works here.
This bike is an exciting option for riders who want the clean design of a 1x CEXevo combined with the gear ratio range of 2x. Less chain crossing is required than a standard 1x, meaning chain tension, crank and hub bearing losses are lower.
The Powershift is of equal or lighter weight than a traditional electronic groupset due to the absence of front mech and chain ring.
The CEXevo Classified Powershift features a SRAM Force AXS XPLR groupset, offering the latest eTAP bluetooth technology and 12-speed gearing.
- CEXevo frame and fork. Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for available frame sizes and colours.
- Carbon seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- Headset - 1 1/8to to 1.5"
- Parcours Alta wheelset with Classified Powershift rear hub*
- SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS groupset, inc 140mm/160mm rotors, 12-speed cassette and chainset (please confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Saddle Prologo Scratch M5*
- Cyclocross or Gravel tubeless tyres (please confirm tyre preference in notes)**
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
- Prologo bar tape*
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk. Contact us on email@example.com for details.
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World. See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work