Lightweight, durable, UCI-approved CEXevo excels when the going gets rough n' tough
TOUGH. LIGHT. VERSATILE.
The CEXevo Gravel Bike is the ultimate speed machine for when the terrain gets rough. Used by professional teams in the US and UK, the UCI-approved bike is #raceproven in elite level gravel racing. It is lightweight, nimble and has the durability to sustain hard knocks. Above all, it's loads of fun.
The UCI-approved CEXevo is available in five sizes and 15 limited edition colours.
The CEXevo is sure-footed yet nimble, and stiff where it counts. It performs superbly in off-road conditions, with clearance for up to 45mm gravel tyres (depending on brand). The bike is a joy to ride on gravel - stiff for sharp acceleration, stable for riding on loose ground, and comfortable on long rides. You won't want to get off.
- Race-proven in elite level gravel racing. The CEXevo is used by UK Gravel Champion Danni Shrosbree. The bike also featured in the UK Gravel Championships and was ridden to a podium position at Rouge Roubaix in the US
- Relaxed geometry and a long wheel base offers stability to negotiate rough terrain with confidence
- Handling is nimble at the front end. Stiffness in the headtube, bottom bracket shell and chain stays provide excellent power transfer
- Flexibility is built into the frame thanks to long, narrow seat stays. This results in improved comfort levels and aids rear wheel traction on loose ground
- Lightweight complete bikes means it climbs with ease
Frame Design and Manufacture
- The CEXevo design is unique to Handsling
- Internal EPS moulds are used for increased carbon compaction, making it light, stiff and robust
- The frame is manufactured using high-performance Toray T800 series carbon.
- Frame weight: 870g for a 52cm frame. Front fork weight is 370g
- 15 limited edition colours to add exclusivity
- Bikes assembled in Handsling's UK workshop according to rider size and spec
- Fully customised build options enable the rider to tailor the bike to suit different conditions
- Bikes are fitted with high-end components from Campagnolo, Classified, Shimano and SRAM
- Wide choice of wheel brands and rim depth
- Handsling offers Remote Tailored Sizing to provide an optimised fit
- Customer service is Handsling's overriding priority
- The customer relationship goes beyond bike handover with ongoing support and technical advice
- Knowledgeable staff, who compete in regional gravel events, are naturally inclined to look after fellow cyclists
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames
High perforance Toray T800 carbon is lightweight yet durable
Flex in seatstays aids comfort and enhances traction on rough ground
Choice of components
Set up with 2x or 1x groupsets for cyclocross, gravel or road.
Bladed for aerodynamics and angled rake for handling stability. 12mm thru axles front and rear.
Clearance for 45mm off-road tyres, depending on brand
"..You won't be disappointed with the CEXevo. It's fast and fun to ride, a proper grin inducing machine"
I ride the CEXevo at elite level cyclocross in the UK National Trophy Series. They're super light and stiff, handle well
The bike is light, which helps over cyclocross hurdles, yet stiff enough for good power transfer in differing conditions and terrain.
The CEXevo is amazing; really inspired confidence with stability blended with tight handling.
Ride Now, Pay Later
Spread the cost of your new bike with monthly payments at 0% interest*
*T&Cs apply. Splitit never adds any interest. Only available on purchases over £3,000.00. 25% deposit required.
I seem to have a long list of things that the Handsling team are helping out with - advice / adjustments / fitting / etc... literally nothing seems too much to ask. So in short - the whole team has been fantastic - at no point has this felt like a 'transaction' - I feel like I've got a 'family' who are as passionate about the sport as I am!
Very positive experience highly recommend their service and bikes. Took time on my questions and excessive pondering.
When I ride it on asphalt, I feel like I am on my road bike and when on gravel it feels as stable as a MTB. Cool!
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. Handsling offers a personalised service for its UCI-approved carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored fitting before building your bike.Discover