Handsling is a young, ambitious bike brand manufacturing unique carbon frames designed in-house. Handsling builds these frames into high end bikes with top of the range groupsets.
Handsling frames have been ridden to National, European and World titles, with race victories in the UK, Europe, USA and Africa, and have been raced at the highest level, including the World Track Championships and the Commonwealth Games. Most recently valued at £12.5m, Handsling is growing fast and needs the best people to help fuel this growth.
Based at our workshop and offices in East Hampshire, close to the A3, the role would suit an experienced sales person, with a passion for cycling, looking for a new challenge.
- Ideally an experienced sales or customer service professional.
- A keen cycling enthusiast, with a good knowledge of performance bikes and equipment.
- A team player, great with people, both customers and colleagues.
- Strong numerically and well organised.
- Data driven and able to develop strategies based upon analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing, including social media, Google and Meta advertising, etc.
- A confident communicator, both verbally and in written communications.
- Honest and adaptable.
- Technologically proficient.
- A motivated self-starter, who’s quick to learn.
- Answering enquiries from potential customers, via email, webchat, phone, video call and in person, while being professional yet friendly at all times.
- Guiding customers through the many options on Handsling's custom built bikes.
- Making recommendations based on both individual customer needs and available stock.
- Performing bike “sizings”, both online and face to face, and offering informed advice on the right set-up for each customer.
- Track sales leads and keep detailed notes on client interactions (presently using Trello).
- Invoicing customers from Handsling's Shopify system.
- Working towards targets for both sales and revenue.
- Staying up to date with bicycle industry news and product developments.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications, and a commission scheme will be included within the package. Handsling operates flexible working to suit the individual, and there are staff discount, pension and share option schemes.