Ceramic BSA bottom brackets by HSC Ceramics.
High performance, reliable, smooth running bottom brackets. As used by the Handsling Racing Team in road, cyclocross, gravel, and track bikes. We have had some units last for 5 seasons.
1) Forged and CNC machined alloy cups with anodized in BLACK, SILVER, RED, GOLD, BLUE, GREEN
2) With hybrid ceramic bearings
3) Compatible with Shimano or SRAM/Truvativ/Bontrager cranksets, also fits FSA cranksets
4) Both English threads 1.37" x 24TPI and Italian threads 36mm x 24TPI are available.
5) Light weight design ≈ 87 gram (hybrid version)
6) ROAD and MTB versions
BSA-24.24R (Threaded BSA for Shimano HT II Road)
BSA-24.22R (Threaded BSA for SRAM GXP Road)
BSA-CP-UT (Threaded BSA for Campagnolo Ultra Torque)
BSA-CP-PT (Threaded BSA for Campagnolo Power Torque)BSA-24.24M (Threaded BSA for Shimano HT II MTB)
BSA-24.22M (Threaded BSA for SRAM GXP MTB)ITA-24.24R (Threaded ITA for Shimano HT II Road)
ITA-24.22R (Threaded ITA for SRAM GXP Road)BSA30-386 (Threaded BSA for Rotor 3D+/3DF, BB386EVO etc.)
BSA DUB (Threaded BSA for SRAM DUB chainset)
Note: If the particular unit or colour you want is sold out we can order it in specifically for you. Usually takes 1-2 weeks.