Handsling's exceptional, UCI-approved carbon road frame fitted with Shimano's newly-launched 105 Di2 12-speed groupset and your choice of wheels and finishing kit.
The 105 R7100 groupset offers Shimano’s flagship 12-speed wireless shifting with easy operation and increased reliability in a more attainable package.
Like the higher-end Ultegra and Dura-Ace groupsets, it uses a hybrid system, featuring a wireless cockpit paired with a wired connection between a single, seat-tube-stored battery and the front and rear derailleurs. The system is customisable using Shimano’s E-TUBE PROJECT App.
The A1R0evo 105 Di2 provides exceptional performance at a value-for-money price point. All bikes are built at Handsling's UK workshop according to customer size and spec.
105 Di2 cassette options:
105 Di2 crankset options:
- A1R0evo frame and fork - see the Frames section for available frame stock and geometry charts
- Handsling Race Integrated handlebar (please confirm bar width and stem length in notes when ordering)
- Handsling aero D-shaped seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- 1.5 Headset
- Handsling Tubeless Ready or Tubeless Ready Offset Wheels (confirm depth in notes when ordering)**
- Shimano 105 Di2 12-speed groupset (confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Shimano 105 fully hydraulic brakes with Shimano rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Handsling Rib Cage Carbon bottle cages
- Prologo or Fizik saddle*
- HSCER Ceramic BB86 bottom bracket
- Tubeless rim tape and tubeless sealant
- Tubeless tyres (confirm width in notes when ordering)*
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on email@example.com
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work