Handsling A1R0evoS Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9200
This is the pinnacle of Handsling's road bike range - the ultimate lightweight bike for full gas racing, conquering iconic climbs or tearing up the local chaingang. It features the in-house designed Handsling A1R0evoS frameset, which is manufactured using high-performance Toray T1100 carbon for a weight saving over the standard T800 A1R0evo frame. It is fitted with Shimano's range-topping Dura-Ace Di2 12-speed groupset for the best in electronic shifting and hydraulic braking. This is the bike of choice for riders who want to maximise their performance.
Bike weight: 6.9kg for size 52
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
Handsling's premium lightweight superbike, featuring Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9200 groupset for the very best in electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking. To save extra weight, the bike is sprayed with a UD carbon finish that shows off the carbon lay up underneath (custom paint available on request).
Example Specification (all included in the list price):
- Handsling A1R0evoS Carbon Frameset - inc 12mm thru axles, headset and D-shaped carbon seatpost
- Handsling Integrated Race Handlebars - [click here to see how we get the right size for you]
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9200 12-speed groupset, including 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- HSCER Ceramic BB86 bottom bracket
- Parcours Strade or Ronde carbon wheelset
- Tubeless rim tape, valve and sealant
- Bar tape to match bike
- Handsling Rib Cage Carbon Bottle Cages x2
- Selle Italia saddle with carbon rails
Bike weight: 6.9kg for size 52
Once you have placed an order, we will contact you to discuss your spec and size. Each Handsling bike is equipped with your choice of wheels and finishing kit.
To learn more about what makes the stiff, robust and lightweight A1R0evoS the right choice for your next road bike, scroll further down this page.
Submit your Measurements
Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all bike. Handsling offers a tailored bike fitting service to our customers, ensuring we find the right fit of frame, spacers, stem and bars.
Purchase your new bike for almost half the price*
Find out how much your Handsling Bike would be with cycle to work scheme vouchers.
Built Just for You
Bike Builds are custom assembled to your rider size and spec. Personalised Performance
It's fast in racing, but also handles really well, which is important when I’m cornering in a criterium or road race
Great quality frameset which is outstanding to ride. Speed & comfort rarely come together on a road bike but my A1R0evo has it mastered.
The bike (itself) is fast, it climbs, its stable, it handles brilliantly, inspires confidence at speed and is comfortable; for an aero bike anyway.
The bike is super smooth but also has really sharp handling and just feels fast.
Stiff, nimble and really quick, yet more than comfortable…..that frame is seriously top! All the set up was spot on; using 28’s tyres perfect for the gnarly Yorkshire tarmac,
I was free wheeling when others where pedalling lol it just cut through the air! Roll on next event!
The bike - A1RO Evo Ultegra Di2 is a dream! It's fast without being twitchy, comfortable on long rides and climbs brilliantly too. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it!
Ride Now, Pay Later
Spread the cost of your new bike with monthly payments at 0% interest*
*T&Cs apply. Splitit never adds any interest. Only available on purchases over £3,000.00. 25% deposit required.
Fast, Stiff & Lightweight.
Every cyclists wants a bike that combines aero advantage with the lightness and comfort for long days in the saddle. Handsling's range-topping A1R0evoS delivers on all fronts.
The A1R0evoS is the ultimate carbon fibre disc brake road bike. Designed by Handsling from scratch, it is stiff and lightweight, and has clearance for up to 32mm tyres. It is manufactured with high-performance Toray T1100 carbon fibre for a weight saving over our standard A1R0evo road frame. Fully assembled with high-end wheels and components, it becomes a sub 7kg superbike that will excel at World Tour level.
The bike will do everything well, from storming tight city centre crits to conquering steep mountain passes to floating over Belgian cobbles. It is used by pro cycling teams and enthusiasts throughout the world.
The UCI-approved bike is available in six sizes.Ask a question
Key Design Features
The A1R0evoS was designed 100% in-house and engineered by a veteran of the cycling industry.
- Fully-integrated hidden cable design provides a clean look and aerodynamic advantage
- Truncated tubes act like an aerofoil by creating kammtail air flow behind tube, but at reduced weight due to truncation
- Stiff yet aero hourglass headtube resists twisting forces under hard efforts
- Asymmetric fork to counter twisting forces of hard-braking with disc brakes, creating a more stable ride
- Asymmetric chainstays resist pedalling forces, ensuring no wasted energy by turning lateral forces into forward momentum
- Oversized short chainstays result in quick yet stable handling, maximising power transfer to back wheel while placing rider over rear to aid handling and traction
- Dropped seatstays reduce the frontal area of the bike, aiding aerodynamic efficiency
- Downtube flairs to full width of BB86 bottom bracket. Aluminium insert means no risk of galvanic corrosion.
- Neutral British/US geometry is stable on downhills, while fast-reacting and nimble through the turns.
- 12mm thru axles enhance frame and wheel stiffness
- Hidden seatclamp to prevent dirt build up and sticking
- Handsling controls all aspects of production and owns the moulds used to manufacture the frames
- Manufactured using stiff and lightweight Toray T1100 high-performance carbon
- Internal EPS internal moulds result in increased carbon compaction, eliminating small imperfections to make the frame light and stiff.
- Rigorous testing procedures surpass ISO standards.
UCI-Approved and Race proven
The A1R0evo started life as the frame for the Handsling Racing cycling team.
The UCI-approved frame is currently used at elite level by the DAS-Handsling Women's UCI Continental team in the UK and Chaney Windows & Doors Cycling pro team in the US.
- The A1R0evoS is fast yet comfortable, enabling riders to finish faster and fresher
- The frame accepts up to 32mm tyres, giving the opportunity for enhanced comfort on poor surfaces
- Vertical compliance is paired with the lateral stiffness required for effective power transfer
- Unique features including a tapered seat tube shape that dampens road vibrations
- The frame is used by Ironman distance triathletes and ultra endurance racers, demonstrating its comfort over long distances
- Bikes are assembled in Handsling's UK workshop according to rider size and spec
- Fully customised build options enable the rider to tailor the bike to suit riding style and budget
- Bikes are fitted with high-end components from Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo
- Handsling offers Remote Tailored Sizing to provide an optimised fit
Finding the right size bike can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry - we're here to help. The right size bike will ensure a comfortable and safe ride, so it's important to take some time to find the perfect fit.Tailored Bike Fitting
Carbon frames are manufactured in the Far East using moulds that are owned by Handsling. This provides full control over the production process and makes each and every model exclusive to the brand.Learn more
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. We offer personalised performance service for our high-performance carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored bike fitting for our high-performance carbon bikes.Discover