Handsling TSTRevo frame
Available for pre-order ahead of February 2024 delivery. Contact email@example.com
Slice through the air on the UCI-approved TSTRevo. With cutting edge aerodynamics and exceptional frame stiffness, every every watt of power is optimised to beat the clock.
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
Available for pre-order ahead of January 2024 delivery. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The UCI-approved Handsling TSTRevo (tester-evo) delivers cutting edge aerodynamics to excel in the race of truth.
The disc-brake frame is the definition of modern TT frame design, with aero tube profiles that are fast in real world conditions.
There is clearance for 32mm tyres to combine race-winning performance with enhanced comfort levels and to take advantage of lower rolling resistance.
A short head tube enables a low, aggressive position, to slice through the air with maximum efficiency. Yet the highly adjustable cockpit allows the rider to achieve their optimum position.
A steep seat tube places the rider further over the bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency.
All this combines to make the TSTRevo the ultimate carbon fibre frame for time trial and non-drafting triathlons.
- Designed 100% in-house and engineered by one of the best in the business
- Manufactured using unique moulds owned exclusively by Handsling
- Engineered using light and stiff Toray T800 carbon
- Internal EPS moulds used for increased carbon compaction
- Rigorous, destructive testing procedure to surpass ISO standards
- Cockpit features 38cm-wide base bar, wide range of spacer stacks and adjustable tri bar length and angle
- Aerodynamic tube profiles, deep bladed forks and integrated cables make the frame aero in variety of conditions
- Room for up to 32mm tyres allows greater comfort
- Aero seatpost utilises a non-stick seat clamp expander bolt
- Massively stiff headtube, chain stays and BSA bottom bracket shell ensure maximum power transfer
- Integrated headset bearings
- Dedicated aero seatpost and clamp
- Integrated cockpit with spacers and pads
- Handsling superlight thru axles 142x12mm and 100x12mm
- Clamp for standard saddle rails. Please request clamp for carbon oval saddle rails if required.
Submit your Measurements
Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all bike. Handsling offers a tailored bike fitting service to our customers, ensuring we find the right fit of frame, spacers, stem and bars.
Finding the right size bike can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry - we're here to help. The right size bike will ensure a comfortable and safe ride, so it's important to take some time to find the perfect fit.Tailored Bike Fitting
Carbon frames are manufactured in the Far East using moulds that are owned by Handsling. This provides full control over the production process and makes each and every model exclusive to the brand.Learn more
BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Every rider deserves a bike tailored to their unique riding style and performance goals. We offer personalised performance service for our high-performance carbon bikes.Personalised Performance
Bike Buying Consultation
From sizing and frame colour, to wheels and components, your Handsling bike is custom fit to your personal requirements.Discover
Tailored Bike Fitting
A properly fitting bike is essential for achieving peak performance and comfort on the road, track or trail. That's why we offer tailored bike fitting for our high-performance carbon bikes.Discover
Need a helping hand?
For advice on products and services or general enquiries, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to help. We've provided our contact information here.
To help you locate the support you need fast, We have listed our most frequently asked questions at our Help Centre.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be automatically added at checkout. Find out more here
How long will it take to get my orders?
All our bikes are personalised to you, and we want to ensure the bike is fit to your exact measurements and requirements. Custom bike builds can take 2-3 weeks dependant on stock and delivery address.
All other products are shipped within 24 hours of purchase.
Do you offer Cycle to Work schemes?
Yes we do. Handsling bikes are available via Green Commute Initiative, Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefit World.