High performance, UCI-approved, advanced carbon disc brake frames designed 100% in house
AERO. LIGHT. DURABLE.
The A1R0evo is the ultimate road frame. Stiff, robust, lightweight, aero and with room for 32mm tyres, it is a real do-it-all frame - and it does it all really fast!
The UCI-approved frame is available in six sizes and 15 limited edition colours.
- Integrated headset bearings
- Aero, interlocking headset spacers
- Dedicated aero seatpost
- Handsling superlight thru axles 142x12mm and 100x12mm
* Aero-integrated handlebars are sold separately
Contact us for more information: tel. 01420 612700 or email email@example.com
Design and Production
- Designed 100% in-house and engineered by one of the best in the business.
- Manufactured using Toray T800 carbon, one of the strongest, toughest carbons on the market
- Frame is designed for constant use and to take knocks
- Internal EPS internal moulds used for increased carbon compaction to make the frame tougher, lighter, and stiffer
- Rigorous, destructive testing procedure to surpass ISO standards
- Weight 920g matte UD carbon frame and 350g uncut fork (size 52cm)
- Downtube flairs out to the full width of the BB86 bottom bracket
- Hourglass head tube is massively stiff and oversized, yet still aero
- Fork and chainstays are asymmetric in design to withstand twisting forces
- 12mm thru axles further enhance frame and wheel stiffness
- Stiff yet aero hourglass headtube resists twisting forces under hard efforts
- Asymmetric fork to counter twisting forces of hard-braking with disc brakes, creating a more stable ride
- Asymmetric chainstays resist pedalling forces, ensuring no wasted energy by turning lateral forces into forward momentum
- Oversized short chainstays result in quick yet stable handling, maximising power transfer to back wheel while placing rider over rear to aid handling and traction
- Dropped seatstays reduce the frontal area of the bike, aiding aerodynamic efficiency
- Frame is aero in a wide variety of conditions, no matter the wind direction
- Fully-integrated hidden cable design provides a clean look and aerodynamic advantage
- Truncated tubes act like an aerofoil by creating kammtail air flow behind tube, but at reduced weight due to truncation
- Frame accepts 32mm tyres, increasing comfort levels and opening up all sorts of possibilities
- Larger tyres enhance comfort so frame can be built with more lateral stiffness
- Unique aero seattube shape which thins to a standard diameter seatpost
- Seatpost is an aero, truncated D-shape and utilises a clever, non-stick seat clamp expander bolt hidden under the top tube
- Neutral geometry is stable on downhills, while fast-reacting and nimble through the turns.
Seat tube narrows to standard diameter seatpost for enhanced comfort
Internal EPS moulds enhance carbon compaction, resulting in a lighter, tougher frame
Toray T800 carbon is stiff, lightweight and durable
Truncated aerofoil tube shapes are designed to reduce air resistance in all conditions
Dropped seatstays reduce frontal area, enhancing aerodynamic performance
Great quality frameset which is outstanding to ride. Speed & comfort rarely come together on a road bike but my A1R0evo has it mastered.
It's fast in racing, but also handles really well, which is important when I’m cornering in a criterium or road race.
The A1R0evo is fast, it climbs, it's stable, it handles brilliantly, inspires confidence at speed and is comfortable.
The bike is super smooth, but also has really sharp handling and just feels fast.
Stiff, nimble and really quick, yet more than comfortable…..that frame is seriously top!
I was free wheeling when others where pedalling lol it just cut through the air! Roll on next event!
The bike - A1RO Evo Ultegra Di2 is a dream! It's fast without being twitchy, comfortable on long rides and climbs brilliantly too. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it!
Stiff, nimble and really quick, yet more than comfortable…..that frame is seriously top! All the set up was spot on; using 28’s tyres perfect for the gnarly Yorkshire tarmac,
Book a test ride?
Book a test ride today at Handsling's UK workshop. Or schedule a video call with the sales team.
Bikes Available Now
Need a bike fast? No problem! These bikes are available to buy on a two-week lead time.