Handsling A1R0evo Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9200 provides all the performance and build quality of the A1R0evo with Shimano's flagship 12-speed groupset.
The evolved Di2 platform has been redesigned for faster shifting, better braking, and now features a wireless cockpit design. This is the ultimate Shimano equipped A1R0evo for those who accept no compromise on component quality.
The new wireless Di2 processing technology delivers 58% faster rear shifting and 45% faster front shifting compared to the current wired R9100 Di2 system. This translates into reliable, fast shifts. Further Di2 refinements include a charging port and D-FLY wireless connectivity integrated into the rear derailleur.
The groupset features a central, multi-port battery that supplies long-lasting power to both front and rear derailleurs. New smaller diameter SD300 wires connect directly from the battery to each derailleur, eliminating the need for junctions and simplifying the build process. The central internal battery also simplifies charging and remains secure over the roughest of roads.
Example Spec (included in price):
- A1R0evo frame and fork - visit the FRAMES section for available colours and stock
- Handsling Tubeless Ready handbuilt wheels (please confirm required wheel style and depth in notes when ordering)**
- Handsling integrated Race carbon bars (please confirm bar width and stem length in notes when ordering)
- Handsling aero D-shaped seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles
- 1.5" Integrated Headset
- Shimano Dura-ace 9270 Di2 12-speed groupset (please confirm rear cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Shimano Dura-ace rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear*
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Handsling Carbon Rib Cage bottle cages
- Saddle with carbon rails*
- HSCER Ceramic BB86 bottom bracket
- Tubeless or clincher tyres (confirm width in notes when ordering)*
- Tubeless rim tape, valve and sealant
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on email@example.com
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.