Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for available frame sizes and colours.
Handsling's versatile CEXevo cyclocross and gravel frame fitted with Shimano's newly-launched 105 Di2 12-speed groupset and your choice of wheels and finishing kit.
The 105 R7100 groupset offers Shimano’s flagship 12-speed wireless shifting with easy operation and increased reliability in a more attainable package.
Like the higher-end Ultegra and Dura-Ace groupsets, it uses a hybrid system, featuring a wireless cockpit paired with a wired connection between a single, seat-tube-stored battery and the front and rear derailleurs. The system is customisable using Shimano’s E-TUBE PROJECT App.
The CEXevo 105 Di2 provides exceptional performance at a value-for-money price point. All bikes are built at Handsling's UK workshop according to customer size and spec.
105 Di2 cassette options:
105 Di2 crankset options:
- CEXevo frame and fork. Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Carbon seatpost
- Deda handlebar and stem
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- Headset - 1 1/8to to 1.5"
- Shimano 105 Di2 12-speed groupset (confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Shimano 105 fully hydraulic brakes with Shimano rotors 160mm front and 140mm rear
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Pro or Prologo saddle*
- Cyclocross or Gravel tubeless tyres (please confirm tyre preference in notes)**
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work