The Handsling CEXevo fitted with Shimano Ultegra groupset is a race ready cyclocross bike built to your custom specification in our workshop.
The championship winning CEXevo is perfect for those who want to win at cyclocross or to be able to tackle any road, whether tarmac, gravel or cobbles. The stiff, lightweight frame builds into a 7 to 8kg super bike that will excel on any surface.
Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Full Handsling CEXevo frameset (visit the Frames Section for available sizes, colours and stock)
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset (please confirm chainring, crank length and rear cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Shimano Ultegra rotors (140mm front and 140mm rear)*
- Deda handlebar and stem (please confirm stem length and bar width in notes)*
- Handsling carbon seatpost
- Handsling thru axles
- Handsling headset
- Handsling carbon 30mm wide, 40mm deep hookless tubeless wheels*
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Saddle such as Prologo Dimension NDR*
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Tubeless tyres (please request tyre choice in notes)*
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
All specifications can be tailored to match your budget and performance requirements. We can supply most brands. Please enquire for details. Email us for a quote, or you can order the bike online and email any minor spec changes you require. Contact email@example.com.
Note: all prices are correct at time of updating our website. Prices may be subject to change without notice from our 3rd party suppliers which may affect the overall build price of your bike. Handsling Ltd will always strive to keep prices as published.
Watch Simon Tuck build up a CEXevo https://youtu.be/OGkpLp60pPw