The Handsling CEXevo SRAM Force AXS is a trail or race ready bike featuring SRAM's latest eTAP bluetooth technology and 12-speed gearing.
The championship winning CEXevo is the perfect bike for those who want to go fast across all terrain. The stiff, lightweight frame builds into a sub-8kg super bike that will excel on or off-road.
The bike is ideal as a cyclocross race bike, a fast gravel bike or an all-road adventure bike.
- CEXevo frame and fork. Please refer to the CYCLOCROSS & GRAVEL FRAMES section for currently available frame sizes and colours.
- Carbon seatpost
- Handsling Superlight Thru Axles (pair)
- Headset - 1 1/8to to 1.5"
- Handsling handbuilt tubeless ready wheels (please confirm required wheel choice in notes when ordering)*
- SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS groupset, inc 140mm/160mm rotors, 12-speed cassette and chainset (please confirm crank length, and chainset and cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Saddle Prologo Dimension NDR*
- Cyclocross or Gravel tubeless tyres (please confirm tyre preference in notes)*
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
- Prologo bar tape*
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
Watch a CEXevo being built here