The Handsling TR3evo is a UCI-approved, full carbon track frame with a unique design that is exclusive to Handsling.
It takes the best features of the versatile and multi-national title-winning TR3 and combines them with the advanced features of the TR2evo to create a truly exceptional, super stiff and very aerodynamic track frame.
The focus of the development of the TR3evo frame was to stiffen the head tube, the bottom bracket and the chainstays to ensure maximum power transfer. The tube shapes were also tweaked to ensure excellent aerodynamic performance.
The handling is designed to produce a sharp yet stable platform, enabling the rider to focus on racing while still being able to react quickly in mass start events.
All of this combines to make the TR3evo among the best frames for endurance track events.
- Full Toray carbon frame that is tough on and off the track
- Fully adjustable track dropouts
- Special aero bladed, stiff fork with 1 1/8th to 1 1/2th inch steerer
- Super stiff, aero headtube
- BSA bottom bracket shell
- Deep aero frame tubes make the most of your speed and power
- Frameset includes aero seatpost, seatpost clamp and Handsling Headset 1 1/8th to 1.5"
- All Handsling Bikes frames are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects and have a limited lifetime warranty thereafter.
Prices are for frameset only. Complete bike builds are available in the bike section of this website or can be customised on request at email@example.com
(All measurements in millimetres)