Head to the Frames page for available colours and sizes.
The versatile Handsling CEXevo equipped with Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed groupset for awesome off-road riding.
The impressive Ekar 1x is the world's first 13-speed mechanical groupset and the lightest gravel specific groupset on the market at less than 2.4kg. There are four sizes of chainring (38, 40, 42 and 44t) and three cassette options (9–36, 9–42 and 10–44t).
Paired with the lightweight yet rugged Handsling CEXevo frameset, it builds into a sub-8kg bike that will excel across all terrain. It's equally suited to the rigours of cyclocross or gravel riding or even long-distance bikepacking.
Bike weight (size 54 frame, 45mm tyres): 7.5kg
- Full Handsling CEXevo frameset (visit the Frames Section for available sizes, colours and stock)
- 1x mechanical Campagnolo Ekar groupset (please confirm chainring, crank length and rear cassette gear ratios in notes)*
- Campagnolo Ekar rotors (160mm front and 140mm rear)*
- Deda handlebar and stem (please confirm stem length and bar width in notes)*
- Handsling carbon seatpost
- Handsling thru axles
- Handsling headset
- Parcours Alta carbon hookless tubeless wheels (33mm wide, 36mm deep)**
- HSCER ceramic bottom bracket
- Saddle such as Prologo Dimension NDR*
- Bar tape to match bike*
- Tubeless tyres (please request tyre choice in notes)*
- Tubeless ready rim tape, valves and sealant
*Note that this build is fully customisable with all items marked with an asterisk - contact us for details.
**Wheels can be from any of the following brands; contact us for a quote:
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on cycle to work scheme - we accept the Green Commute Initiative,
Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions and My Benefits World.
See how much this bike would be on a Cycle to Work Scheme here: Cycle To Work
Watch a CEXevo being built here